Saturday, November 30, 2013

Nail ❤ Matte blue stone print

This is so hard to squeeze time for fat hao, by considering my current schedule is fully packed with work, sleep and eat. My nails have been nude for few weeks since last update here.

Anyhow, here am I, presenting the new nail design - matte blue stone print.


I believe most of you very familiar with the saran wrap technique, which is quite popular back then by using the aluminium foil or plastic, dipping on nail polishes and dap 'em on nails. I have tried this design in my part time workplace and I quite loving the outcome. 

Check this out, glossy finish prior Inglot matte top coat. 

Oh, and I must thanks to Ah Yee for randomly (I guess??) suggesting this super pretty blue (The Face Shop BL604) for me. I love love love the depth of this blue. Gotta admit he have good taste. Haahaa~ Em Goi Sai Ah Yee =D

 
That's all for today. 
Time to hit the bed. 

Good Night 
^_< ~❤ 


Love, 
Leimun


6 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! Reminds me of marble lol ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the striking blue nails, u did it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right, my friend pick this up. hahaa

      Yea, i did this myself. =)

      Delete
  3. So Pretty ♥

    thebanikiblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home