Sunday, October 13, 2013

Nails ❤ October French Nails Project #1

Dear all, its been awhile since I update this lovely place.
I have been working 7 days per week, for my full time project coordinator job & part time manicurist job. This means that I have less fat hao time. I will try my best to keep this blog alive beside Angel's help.

Anyway, back to main topic.. As I mentioned in our page earlier, I'm providing free classic manicure service with french manicures theme in this October. This have been going on for quite some time already and Angel's give me the idea of bring this up to our blog.

Check it out for our very first October French Nails, modeling by my sister Leiying.
I did the normal french manicure with Sasatinnie SPN124 Rose, lined with silver liner, decorate with 3D acrylic bow, rhinestones, pearls and silver beans.

Simply girly french, yay or nay? 
If you like to join this project, leave us a msg in the comment box or pm us in our FB page. 


Love, 
Leimun

2 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home