Advertisement

I Share Because I Care

Few days ago . My mom's car got rob . 
I tell you
Robber has took robbery/ theft one level up
So amazing, you wont even know you get robbed till you got robbed...
...
I am sharing this with you not because I want to dish out 
my moms embarrassing moments
But rather I would like to thank the Lord that even when the money is gone, my mom is still alright. 
another reason is because, 
what my mom did, most ladies or rather a few of my close friends including me did the same action sub-consciously. 
...
So both my parents went to this place at SS2 for Seafood with her friends
they decided to drive my moms car this time
So upon arriving my mom noticed that the area was rather run down.
She felt very uneasy all the while sitting there. 
So she told my dad that she felt very uneasy and would like to leave the bag in the car, 
so my dad proceeded to taking her handbag back to the car.
...
( now what I have just mentioned was very common. 
My mom and my friends have the tendency to leave their handbags in the car whenever they felt like the place is too packed and their bags are too fancy or somewhat, while I have the tendency to leave my laptop bag in the car as I go around a lot ) . 
...
Anyway, play a little detective game, just to make it sounded more like one of the episode in CSI. 
This fella 
(whom we suspect must have saw my father placing the bag in the car boot)
went to the back passenger seat of my moms car
and then broke the small triangular window of the of the Toyota Camry

Opened the the unlock the back passenger door, opened door
to allow himself in
pulled the boot leaver 
and left with only the handbag
and nothing else. 
...
Then this numskull must have thought it was Gods shower of blessing upon him
took my moms credit cards for a joy ride. 
....
Meanwhile back at at that shop
the bank detected a different variation of  card pattern usage. Called my mom
obviously they cannot get her
so they called my dad, 
but then how unfortunate , the area at that moment was so noisy and packed 
my dad didnt heard the phone rant or felt its vibration till an hour later. 
...
That numskull who robbed my moms handbag 
decided that he would use just one card with big credit limit.
He/She
apparently went to pump over RM200 worth of petrol !
(if he owns just a motorbike, that petrol is his 2-3 months of juice)
then he decided, that the weather is too humid and would like to buy some herbal stuff to drink so his face wont pop out too many pimples and he wont have bad breath due to heaty body.
So he went to a herbal shop somewhere near IOI puchong to buy RM 2k plus worth of goods.
After buying bying herbal stuffs he decided that he would like some entertainment
Probably to watch the Sarawak football match yesterday
So he went to a famous Electrical Shop and Swipe RM4k plus in one go. 
...
After having Juice for his Motor bike, Herbal stuff to impress his mother in law at the same time benefit himself and then having a probably 40 inch old series of Smart TV , the robber decided to impress his wife / girlfriend  by daringly walk into a very famous jeweler shop to buy pretty stuff. 
...
And yes it was around this time The bank decided to bar the card and that was basically how the fella stopped his shopping spree. 
...
In just merely 1 hour this fella manage to spend sooo much 
and I am amazed that the cashiers who swipe the card didn't check and compare the signature and stuff
...
Loosing a handbag is no fun at all,
while my parents were busy making police reports and my mom trying to remember what she lost 
My sister and I had to call all the banks and telco providing information asking them to bar whatever ATM and all 
...
Thank God for card protection services,
we lost quite a lot but still okay 
...
Thank God for his protection upon my Parents, 
Lucky they are both okay 
...
1. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR BAGS IN THE CAR
2. IF POSSIBLE ALWAYS HAVE SECURITY TINT FOR YOUR CARS
3. SET SIM/PHONE LOCK TO YOUR PHONE
4. IF YOU DECIDED TO BRING YOUR BAG ALONG, ALWAYS PLACE IT AT THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION FROM THE ON COMING TRAFFIC
...
stay safe ladies

Angie
xx



5 comments:

  1. Hope you are all okay now... This is sad... but nothing is more important then our family being safe. Plz tc :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi girl, my mom is okay. Just a little shocked and also upset that she lost some of her little valuables which she placed in her bag. Overall she is okay.

      Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I hope such thing will not happen again to anyone .

      Angie..

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Yan wong ah mei lai..
    Lucky she was okay and no physical injuries.
    Catch this fella fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah .. thankfully she is okay.. thats the most important thing. haha

      Delete