Advertisement

Nails ❤ Cross 十

Recently my nail posts mainly are feminine styles, this time I wanted to try different thing.
Yea, it is a black & metallic cross.
I'm supposed to do laces design this week, but nehh I suddenly changed my mind to do this design.
Look easy to do but this thumb really tested my eyes power X_X  Anyhow, the outcome is good. I did a double framed cross on thumb. Can you tell?
My eyes are so tired after doing the thumb. So I did the other 4 as simple as possible while keeping the entire look together.
I just noticed they look great on short nails. Teehehee
I personally prefer this kind of nails.
What do you think? Would you wear this kind of nails?




Leimun

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! What materials did you use to make the designs? :)
    I like dark polish with short nails too, looks better than on long nails IMO haha :D

    ReplyDelete