Advertisement

August ...

First of all. Huge thanks to Leimun for her help on keeping the blog alive. Haha. I felt like it's almost like reciprocating hahaha... You scratch my back i scratch your back..huh leimun huh ...

As mentioned earlier in my previous post, I'll be very busy. And yes, I am very busy. I am so busy that i can forget to drink water... I know bad for my health... Anyway, i know you must be thinking what am I up to . Well , I'm currently working on a project with my superior and other colleagues. It is a very big project , and so all of us have to give like 101 % commitment to it. Best part ? After this project is complete ... Another few more is waiting up for us... Now we don't just focus on one projects ... We at the same time do other stuffs as well... Which apparently all are damn urgent ... Yes we work Ad Hoc basis.projects which would require high detail attentions just wont come to an end.

. Well plus and plus and plus and plus plus plus equals to me constantly feeling tired and sleep deprived . For some very awkward reason, as much as i feel really tired .... I really enjoy my work though... I get to meet people. Go different places.... Travel...Eat good food .... . Hahahahah...

Anyhow, one of the best part of being in the working society is when your salary is banked in. Haha... Ive been saving up for some items which i had my eye on... So i tried my best to not over spend... I will limit myself to a small ammount and that's it !!!! For from my July salary , here was what i got for myself ...

A Sephora two in one hair straightener... Heheh... It straightens and curl it as well... Has a dialer where you can set it to your prefered temperature.

Only down side? Is that the box written saying the straightener heats up in 6 seconds. From my experience , it heats up after six seconds. Lss than a minute...

It does a good job though in making loose curls and straightens my hair neatly. I already have a heat protectant so i didn't have to buy a new one. Owh also i got 10% discount ... Apparently they convert it from my Sephora White card points.

Then i bought myself a Duo eyelash glue. And this is the very first time i bought Duo, to my surprise the texture of the glue was seriously liquidy.... I thought its gonna be thick or something , but the first time i press on the tube i think i wasted quite an ammount of eye lash glue. I squirt glue everywhere on my hand. Lol... Works great though...

And i bought the Sephora Smoothing Primer, yet to try it out... Hahaha.

Owh and i went to Shell and then saw them selling these doraemon and friends little 3D puzzle figurine... I was so hoping i'll get the Nobita or Doraemon... But instead i got this !!!! Suneo.... Not really a big fan of his... But owh well... Lol... He's flying... HP and I thought we can buy the whole set for rm 49.90... Hahaha we missed read , the RM 49.90 was only the speaker stand... Celaka...




Got a very pretty gift from my mom... Real pearl earings... Now if you know me well... You will know how much i love them... And it's true ..... Hahaha ... Judging on the ammount of pearls i have...

Seem like the pearls are glowing in this picture...
Got another souvenir from my brother... He went to bangkok recently... And got me this very nice handbag with pretty matching little make up bag.... Ad believe itor not... I have been receiving quite a number of such bags recently ...

When is my turn to go on a vaca?
He also got me this cute little travel brush set... It's synthetic brushes... ...not bad... Very cute and thoughtful...:)










And so thats just about my little update on myself. Hopefully , by end of this week end ill come up with a new serious blogpost. :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your compliment. It's an honour to have you reading my post. =) you take care.. and hope you'll continue enjoy reading my post =)

      Delete