Advertisement

Nails ❤ Swatch Face It CMX324

Yo! Another sharing time for this new baby I gt during last time shopping with my little sister. Hehee
The Face Shop FACE It CMX 324 (Retail price MYR16.90).
This actually is a clear polish with rich mix of squares, round, hexagons, and long black and white glitters.
First time own this kind of polish, hahaa.. yay I'm very excited to try this out on different base colors. =D

Single coat CMX324 on grey (Aqmore P052) --- low profile (??)
Single coat CMX324 on peach (Aqmore P002) --- sweet & girly
Single coat CMX324 on red (Eleanor ENP017)  --- hot & trendy
Single coat CMX324 on turquoise (Etude House GR605) ---> Fresh
That's all for this swatch.
I love them all. Hahaaa..yeah.. I'm greedy. =P
Do let me know which combination(s) you like.


Until our next post..

Take care ^_~ ❤ 


Love, 
Leimun


4 comments:

  1. ASDFGHJKL This is so pretty OMG <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG SO PRETTY!!! can match with many other base colours :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have similar product from Etude House and I love it too, very versatile, can pair with any colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Looks perfect with all the shades :D
    Don't forget to check my giveaway!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete