Advertisement

Nails ❤ Pink lady

Yup, that's what my friend said when she saw this. Hahaa
I'm sorry. I really no talent in writing post title. =P
Any idea??

Yesterday I did a super lady nails, again.. I copied from Pinterest.


And this is my version.


I used Etude House  SPK001 for this very lady-like pinkish base colour. Due to its jelly texture I had to patiently apply 5 to 6 thin coats to get this color. Still a little sheer.. well, I get the colour I want =D
A shimmer polish to outline the half moon & decor the thumb and ring fingers as shown in the picture.

Hmm~ time to stock up my accessories.


Leimun

5 comments:

  1. You're so talented! I don't know how to draw so pretty one :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love how you always add those bling nail art stuff to make it look so pretty and elegant. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much the Etude house gellish nail colour?

    ReplyDelete