Advertisement

Nails ❤ Hmm I say.. cloud.

It's me again! Yarr you guys will see me very semangat spam update this space as I'm free now.
Fresh grad and waiting to get into work life.. hmm~

Anywayy, I was browsing through Pinterest and these super cute nail designs by Japanese nails magazine caught my attention.

The designs are so adorable and look quite challenging. Hahaa..

Source: Pinterest
So, I choose this design done by nailone for re-creation.
The oh-so-refreshing-and-calm cloud design, simple yet elegant white nails, gorgeous jeweled design and most important is..
this look seem to be the easiest among them hahha
See.. ^_~ ❤







Iya I cheat a little lar >_< Couldn't make the exact same design in magazine
Me no skills =P
I tried & failed to draw the fine silver boarder lines, so I made this a simpler version.
I really do need to improve myself on this thingy, hopefully next time able to show some really quality works here instead of this children play sand level hahaa

Quite liking the final result hahaha
End this post with me super fat hao picture la~



Leimun

23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and creative! I could NEVER do this myself- you have a true talent!!

    http://veggiesandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say you nailed it (pardon the pun) pretty well! Love your nail designs, so pretty! How do you get the designs more or less the same on both hands? It's always a mystery to me T__T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! They look beautiful!
    #gigblogger
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say I like the result. Love the nails

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your nails looks absolutely pretty sweetie!
    sweetie now I´m following you in GFC and Bloglovin´
    I hope your follow me back in Both!
    xx

    I want invite you to Join to my Etude House Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute nails! I'm graduated and transitioning to real people work too... o_o

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool- wish I could be that creative with my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, I wish my hand was steady enough to do this!

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome!! I especially like the one that looks like clouds. Great job <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved your manicure hun... So cute <3 xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those nails are sooo pretty! Really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. YOur nails are really pretty.. It matches jeans and knitted clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love love all of them. I can be so bad at nail art that I laugh at myself everytime. These are so cute. Great post hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish my nails are as pretty as yoursssss

    ReplyDelete
  15. there is a lot of cute stuff here. Very well done.
    xxx

    mari

    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love those nails!! ^.^ perfect for a summers day spent daydreaming!

    ReplyDelete