Advertisement

HiShop ❤ MAY Ambassador Surprise Pack Products Review

It's time for HiShop sponsored monthly beauty pack!
Thank you HiShop for sending us monthly goodies ❤ 
I know I'm wayyyy too long no updates this post after Angeline received this goodies, but hey, 1 days before their due date is still not too late right? Hahaaa..
Anyway, really thanks to Angeline for help keeping this blog alive!
(Angie, owe you Tong Bak Fu again hahaa)


As Angie briefly introduce this May Ambassador Surprise Pack earlier, I'm going into a little bit details for the products here:

Heaven On Earth: Pure Essential Oil (Tea Tree)
This little one filled my room with fresh tea tree scent, which I really really really LOVE, because it smell so fresh and..clean (???) Hahaa.. I'm weird that way..
I went through some websites on tea tree oils, I found this website quite useful giving the applications of tea tree oils. Good news I'm not suffering any related health problems, so I just use this as aromatic therapy, air freshener & insect repellent. Hehee..

Hunca Fragrance: She...is pretty EDT
--HiShop Product Description--
Feel the freshness of flowers and fruits as the top notes... swim in the deep seas of romance..
Top notes: orange, grapefruit, melon, apple blossom, peach & apricot
Heart: freesia & pink peony 
Base: Sandalwood & musk

Not really into this kind of fragrance, but I guess no harm wearing this once awhile for fat hao sessions with girlfriends.. =)

Jelly Pong Pong Supermodel Stain (No Breakfast)
Okay! This lipstain got my most attention in this box. Well, you know.. saving the best for the last. hehee..
The one I got from HiShop is No Breakfast.
This thing like 3.5 X 3.5 in size, which is so so cute and yes, easy to carry. Anyway, too bad I always either spending awkward time to retrive it from bag/ lose it. hahaa..

Look at this packaging in fuchsia, so eye-catching! I ❤ the candy smell too.
No Breakfast is a natural nude color with warm tone. The color is buildable. Lipbalm-like texture, not drying on lips but do feel a little bit heavy.. (After that I noticed it contained shea butter, so it explained this.)
Well, I kind of liking this lipstain. It actually can help balance my lips colors and still look very natural. Seeeeeee.....
Hoo~ That's all from me for this HiShop May Ambassador Surprise Pack.
Until then.. Stay tune for my up-coming nail post!

Love,
Leimun

0 comments: