Advertisement

HiShop Review - Baviphat All-inOne Waterfull Cream in Peach





AHHHHHHHH !!!
So if you have been following our blog you will know that
As part of the Beauty Ambassador Program 
HiShop had generously sent us a box of stuff to review on. 
We were so excited about it 
...
You may read about our HiShop thank you note here
HiShop carries and sell 100% genuine product at their site
so you can be rest assured and shop in peace. =) 
HiShop team had packed everything in a cute little pink box


I was so excited when it came I literally ripped everything out ... hahaha
The team had done a great job in protecting the goods by bubble wrapping the products. 
...
Leimun and I will both take turns in reviewing products monthly 
so stay excitd =)
....
For the April Box, 
Leimun and I got 
Baviphat All-in-One Waterful Cream (full size)
NagaNails -nail polish in 037 (full Size)
Skin Factory Vega Vita Plex face mask (1 Sheet)
and Nature & Co. -Vital Purify Lift Mask and Pure White Milky Lotion Light (samples)
and not to forget discount coupon which we can share with our readers. =)
...
Yay Yay !!!



For this times review I've picked to review on the Baviphat All-in-One Waterful Cream in peach. 
Click on this link to fly straight over to HiShop site to purchase it 
The product itself is 100g retailing at RM 49.90 



It's a Korean Product 
comes in this very cute little packaging 




Peach shaped summore
I'm a sucker for cute stuff ... I bet you can tell by now 
(if you have been following our blog )
...
Considering the fact that I don't read Korean I went on ahead to Google
searching for info on how to use it. 
...
I found out that this product is to help you re-hydrate your skin , lighten skin colour as well as tightening pores !
...
Immediately I was WOOT !!!! I need it ... my skin have been so dry and flaky lately hahahaha


So this is how it looked like when you opened the top lid of yummy-licious Peach container =)
it has another plastic lid which acts as a barrier between the product and lid 
this is to ensure that the product stays where it is suppose to be instead of looking messy when opened up.
...
For hygienic purposes it is also cleverly designed with a mini spoon 
so that you can scoop the products out ...
=)


The product itself  has that gel consistency and not so much of a cream =) .. 
peach coloured 
and has a light peach scent to it. 
...
now if you know you'll know I don't normally fancy scent on facial and cosmetic  product
But the scent on this product is so light and yummy... makes me wanna eat it ! hahaha


The tiny spoon which comes with it 
I use it to scoop out the product
and truct me one spoonful is all you need for that face of yours. 
...
Because it is gel consistency 
I actually keep my product in the fridge and used it chilled 
every night before sleep
and it feels extremely good. 
the scent is so nice to smell and calming 
...
While testing out this product i didn't use night cream at all
I could not exactly tell if my pores has tighten as I thus far i haven't have any issues with it. 
But I am here to tell you that my skin have since improved tremendously 
no longer flaky and dry 
...




The three images below are pictures of me without any make up
and I am sure you can tell that my skin look very hydrated and fresh. =)



Kiss Picture failed lar.. haha.. 

If you Purchase product from HiShop, They provide Free Delivery as well ! also if you're a blogger you can blog about the products you purchased and then submit it to them and you'll get points where you can use it in your next purchase =)

 HiShop did a collaboration with MilkADeal where you can get a 8% off from buying any of your favourite items. Awesome isn't it? Double discount !!! . The coupon is valid for multiple transaction . 

To obtain the MilkADeal extra 8% discount all you have to do is to enter the Discount Code : MAD0513 ( this offer is valid untill 31st May 2013) 

Stay connected with the HiTeam , get latest updates from their Facebook Page www.facebook.com/hishopmy/

Optionally you may stay connected with the HiTeam by Subscribing to their newsletters for exclusive offer and latest additional news updates by... All you have to do is to drop them your e-mail address www.hishop.my/subscribe/


Leimun will be doing a review on the NagaNail- Nail polish...
So stay excited ! =)

xxAngie 

11 comments:

  1. Hehehehe so cute! (Both the peach and you ^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. Laura you make me paiseh lar hahah .. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Hi my friend! I wish to say that this article is
    awesome, nice written and include approximately all vital infos.
    I would like to peer more posts like this .

    my site Author's external home page...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for you comment :) will definitely visit your site:)

      Delete
  3. yummy? lol dont eat! >.< anyway sounds good cause i got flaky dry skin =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Henry... Dry flaky skin is not fun at all.. If you don't mind smelling sweet and peachy definitely give this a shot. :) make sure you refrigerate it before using baru ada feel lol

      Delete
  4. wow!! the products look good! you're so lucky to have it! the peach looks nice! haha, the packaging really stood out!
    by the way,i followed you! you have really good review on some fantastic products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann , thanks for stopping by... Im happy with the product so far... I followed you as well :)

      Delete
  5. What kind of skin type do you have? I have dry, flaky sensitive skin and I was wondering if it worked for sensitive skin. Thanks and this is a wonder blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and exposure!
    Keep up the terrific works guys I've incorporated you guys to blogroll.


    Review my website ... best solar panels for Home use

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent pieces. Keep posting such kind of info on your blog.
    Im really impressed by it.
    Hello there, You've done an excellent job. I'll certainly digg it and in
    my view suggest to my friends. I am confident they will be
    benefited from this site.

    Also visit my site - natural skin care products

    ReplyDelete