Advertisement

Etude House buy 1 Free 1 haul ; The Body Shop Collection by Leona Lewis.

Hello Hello Hello
Feels like ages since I last blogged 
Anyway, I was bored the other day and then suddenly Leimun told me that 
Etude House is having a buy 1 free 1 promo thingy..because it was their anniversary celebration.
And so I was like , okay lets go have a look ... 
by the time I reached Etude House ... it was about 1 pm, Already there were many ladies swarming the shop. hahaha
...
Anyway I was glad that one of the 2 sales assistant came to serve me, despite the fact of having so many customers in the shop at the same time. His name is Daniel from Gurney Etude House !
patiently he explained one by one to me. Assisting me in testing and swatching out products.
....
The buy 1 free 1 offer makes everything irresistible ...
anyhow, I spent most of my time swatching in stead of buying...
I ended Up buying just these 2 item  ahaha
 I got the Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Colour in Raspberry Mousse Cake 
and the Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher in #8 Blueberry Pie and #6 Grapefruit Jelly. 


 The Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Colour Balm, I got them both in the same shade which was in Raspberry Mousse Cake , according to the Sales Assistant It can be used as lip tint, cheek tint and as eye shadow base. haha.
I am okay using it as lip and cheek tint ... but am not too sure about using it as eyeshadow base . 
Just for hygenic purposes I'll give the latter one a pass. 
...
The colour of the balm may looked strong but trust me after applying it looked very pretty and sheer , the colour is build-able and natural looking .
The only downside to this balm is that it is pretty dry after applying. So what I do and would suggest you to do is to apply on some lip balm or moisturizer before applying this lip tint. 
...
As for the blusher it comes with a cute powder puff... Grapefruit Jelly is more towards the corally side, can be used as a wearable daily wear . while the Blueberry Pie appears to be light purple-ish colour.
it makes your skin looked slightly fair when applied. Not everyone can use this shade. hahaha. pretty challenging I'd have to say. 
.
I don't have the picture of the product because I haven't open them yet.


Upon checking out, I requested the sales assistant to split the bills into 2 . 
He did as per my request accordingly and then generously gave me handful of samples. 
BB Cream and Night Cream. 
I was also given a free pen , which they named it the Doll Doll Pen. 
Cute Sial . hahaha
...
As all of the products were on buy 1 free 1 , for a moment I got a bit skeptical .
I quickly check on my goods to see if they are close to expiration date or is it being manufacturer long long time ago. 
to my surprise most of the products were being manufactured end of last year or beginning of this year..
...
I then went to The Body Shop... I have been wanting to buy the Cute Kabuki Brush from the Leona Lewis Collection. ... I tried to abstain myself as I was trying to save up for something special . 
But then , I cannot help it. I ended up getting it anyway 
I like that it's red and black , uniquely shaped like a flower. It's synthetic and feels really soft. 
heheh

Look, cute kan? 


3 comments:

  1. I bought something at Etude House too but why they didn't give me samples ~>_>~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes see the sales assistant angin one lor i felt like.. Not all the time i get this much also.

      Delete
  2. You could certainly see your skills in the article
    you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe.
    At all times follow your heart.

    my web page :: website

    ReplyDelete