Advertisement

SKINLITE Exfoliating Foot Mask ! A Must TRY !

My friends Ching Li and Samantha went to SaSa to buy stuff and was so nice to get me a set of 3 different mask to try on ...

So for the review this time I Have decided to try the SKINLITE Exfoliating Foot Mask . 
I was initially pretty sceptical at first but then I figured , it is no harm in trying on something different..
Plus it is made in KOREA ... I mean how bad can it be ... 


Based on the description, it basically comes in a pair of plastic sock . 
Where you cut open the top part , and just slip it on and wear it over a period of 60-90 minutes.

Here is a picture of my foot (left foot) ,
 I think my friends noticed how bad the condition was :) 
Especially when I'm one of those who is often lazy to apply foot cream .


and here is the front view of my foot ... heheh...


The image of the little plastic sock 
( there are liquid in the bag so you'll have to be very careful when you cup it open )

Wear it like so... For a period of 60-90 minutes...
I felt like the skin on my foot is very thick and need to soak it longer ... lol
I wore for 90 minutes because I am very kiasu. 


This is how my foot looked like on day one.  Right after I rinsed my foot. My feet for some reason feels very dry from the chemical after using it. 
I wore mostly ballet flats and covered shoes whenever I leave home  because I'm too shy to expose my bare fet that looked very similar to a snake about to skinned off

So I'll let the pictures do the talking till from day 1 up till day 5



On day 4 itself, you can actually tell it started peeling off . 
Just right before i sleep , 
I 'flip' over my my foot and saw this !!
I was excited and shocked at the same time.  



Now I know the instructions says do not peel. But i cannot tahan lar... 
I tried my best to abstain already.. hahaha...
I admit i did pick on them. it's not painful.
feels good for some reason. 
The skin below it is so soft and nice to touch


here is another image from day 5 



and here is an image of the end result by day 7 !!!!!
Taken on the same day on the same time . with a slight different lightning in the room. 

The image below is a before and after image
The picture on the left is AFTER using SKINLITE Exfoliating Foot Mask
The picture on the right was BEFORE using the Exfoliating Foot Mask


This is an image of my toes.
Before is on the top
After is the image below. 
...
And no I did not used any pedi or meni tools to clear off the dead cells and cuticles. 
for the front part, they just fall off by them selves


Pros?
~ Thoroughly exfoliates foot well
~ Very effortless
~ The skin actually 'falls' off by itself literally
~ Reasonably priced at RM9.90

Cons?
~Feet feels very dry until it is fully exfoliated
~ There is a strong chemical smell when you cut open the plastic foot sock 
~ While waiting it to fully exfoliates you will need to wear a sock or pantyhose before you leave home, else you'll look unkept

So will I recommend it to others? 
~ Yes ! you really should give this a try... It is priced reasonably and trust me you'll be very excited.

How would I rate this product on the scale of 5?
~ definitely a 5/5 !!! :)

Disclaimer: Product shown was a gift from my friend.  

65 comments:

  1. Wowww like a miraculous peeling mask xD
    My heel is pretty dry, I should give it a try since it's so affordable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi girl ! You really should give it a try... It's really like magic.. Feels dry initially after using the mask. Then after its completely exfoliated.. Skin round my foot feels soft and smooth... It's way easier to up keep now.. More semangat in applying foot cream because i want to maintain that softness :)

      Delete
  2. Waaa looks good! Where can I get it? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This can be bought from SaSa , priced at RM9.90 .. Just tell them SKINLITE Exfoliating Foot Mask... Else the sales girl will recommend you another one which is priced at RM59.90

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. u should lo. lol 3 inch thickness leh XD

      Delete
  4. Wow! I am impressed by the results! I hope I can find this here in France! My husband badly need it!! ^^ Love, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. optionally though you can buy it off eBay or at their official website . =) try it out definitely

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. This is something different. Do give it a try

      Delete
  6. Wow, that looks like it did a great job!

    My feet get dry really easily, so I'd love this too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's good to get the old dry cracked skin exfoliated once and for all then slowly upkeep it.. it's easier this way

      Delete
  7. It takes a long time but totally worth it! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried a mask for feet. This is a very good review, I'll keep it in my mind. Have a fabulous day!
    xxx
    mari from www.ilovegreeninspiration.com
    #gig love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too have a nice day =)thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  9. Wowo great review! xx #GIGlove

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! that looks very promising! :) I've never used a foot mask myself, but looks interesting and notable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice find! I've never tried a foot mask but looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never heard of a foot mask before! I am amazed at how you documented this. <3 Should get one soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm new to all these foot masks as well. When I got it and read the instructions i was a little skeptical.. so then I decided to take daily picture of my foot till it's fully exfoliated =)

      Delete
  13. Thank you so much for the great review! xoxo Nat #GIGlove

    http://misseychelles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg i badly need it! hope we have this in our country!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can easily buy it off ebay r from their site =)

      Delete
  15. I don't have a good looking feet but I love everything about feet pampering. Haven't tried foot mask though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have flat feet. haha.. but i love it none the less.. definitely give this a try ... you'll love the process.. =)

      Delete
  16. The mask did a thorough job I see, never tried any foot mask. However it´s nice to pamper the feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it sure did... and yes.. pampering the feet once in a while is amazing =)

      Delete
  17. Replies
    1. Sarvin, definitely give this a try.. it worked ...

      Delete
  18. I'd love to get these! Never tried foot masks before! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. i thought masks were only for faces!!! i would love to try this product out!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I initially thought the same... until i was gifted with this. haha, yes should give this a try

      Delete
  20. Wow, it really works!.
    Wish I could get it!.
    xo,
    Gime from http://www.coolrunwaystyle.blogspot.com #GIGBloggers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can buy it off eBay or their official site... it does work =)

      Delete
  21. OMG!! It's a great peeling mask .. I've never came across any product like this yet but results are just awesome <3 GIG Love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr... =) best of all, it's reasonably priced =)

      Delete
  22. Wow -- I'd never heard of a foot mask before. However, I totally agree that it's important to take care of our feet!

    ReplyDelete
  23. well I wasn't sold at the start but your feet came out great!
    xo,
    Dee http://hautefrugalista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wasn't convinced at first as well.. but i like the result of it. =) xo Angie

      Delete
  24. it's like an instant foot spa without someone scrubbing your feet.. i want to experience this..

    - from gig
    www.swirlsandscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes... n pain at all.. the only bummer is that you'll have to patiently wait for it to exfoliate fully =)

      Delete
  25. Woooowww!!! Looks very effective! Your feet look so smooth after! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it sure did looked and feel much smoother and softer after the whole exfoliating process ended =)

      Delete
  26. hi, i have a question though, how often should I use it? Must I use it everyday until the skin peels off or just once?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna, thank you for taking the time to read...you only need to use the foot exfoliating mask once... And then wait for the old dried skin to slowly exfoliate itself over the days... :) ...

      Use it every few months ... Not too often though ...

      Angie :)

      Delete
  27. wow! it's indeed a beautiful thing! I have a question though. Should I use it everyday until the skin peels off or just once?

    ReplyDelete
  28. hi angie.. may i know the hand mask did u used it also?

    ReplyDelete
  29. hey angie... just wanna ask did u used the hand mask also? and where can i get those hand mask?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Girl, Thank you for stopping by at our blog. we apologise for the late reply. we have been a bit busy with a couple of stuff in hand currently.

      regarding your question... Yes I have tried on the bhand mask. It don't have that exfoliating effect, but more towards giving the skin of your hand some moisturising leaving it soft and hydrated after use. If you would like us to make a separate blog post on this product, feel free to drop us a line. =)

      Delete
  30. Hi Angie, i recently use Beautyfoot Exfoliating mask (another brand) on my feet.It's already the fourth day now and the progress is just like day 1 in your blog. Is the speed of exfoliation different for everyone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, I had previously tried another brand as well. It was pretty slow action. I highly believe that the speed of exfoliation is based on the type of chemical used in the package as well as the amount of time we soak out feet in it.

      But not to worry , from how you describe I think its gonna be alright, except for the fact that its slow action. :)

      Have fun documenting the progress!!!

      Delete
  31. hi there..
    last week i tried these type of footmask,seriously,its disgusting with the peeling but the results are impressive.
    i used nature republic,a friend bought it when she went to korea.
    feels like "kaya" a bit coz using nature republic product. he he he..
    anyways,ok lah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi girl... I know right lol... But then the end results was very impressive. And yes have to agree with you using nature republic product somehow make us feel a bit atas ... Because of the brand kan lol

      Delete
  32. Can this be bought in the UK? Is it similar to Baby feet that I've been hearing good reviews about, but which is really expensive to buy in the UK & US? Dont suppose you've you got a link to a UK seller?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Can this be bought in the UK? Is it similar to Baby feet that I've been hearing good reviews about, but which is really expensive to buy in the UK & US? Dont suppose you've you got a link to a UK seller?

    ReplyDelete