Advertisement

Nails ❤ Cloud

As a nail blogger, I often checked out others bloggers' blogs and revised my previous nail posts.

Today I recreated this cloud design, inspired by Jane from Nailside.
I also did a similar nail post  pink cloud/lace last year.


Here is the step-by-step:

1 coat of Aqmore P002 (light peach nude)
3 strokes of Elianto 29, Blue Splash
3 strokes of Aqmore P011, Baby blue
3 strokes of Etude House GR605, Turquoise

At this stage they are already done. =)
I add  Eleanor ENP004 on top of the cloud for additional shine and sparkles as the assemply for rain.
** recently always heavy rain in KL**



Remember check out my old post pink cloud/lace which is inspired by Nailside too! 


❤ 
leimun

2 comments:

  1. Nice! especially the light peach nude colour <3

    ReplyDelete