Advertisement

Nails ❤ Blue @Songkran Festival

As promised for more nail posts, I'm here presenting you the latest look of my nails. 

I went this super awesome Songkran Festival at Hatyai, Thailand last week. 
Songkran Festival is Thai New Year or known as Water Festival where traditionally sprinkle water to the elders or Buddish to pay respect. Nowadays, people have evolve from traditional action to fun by throwing water to each others with watergun and hose. Things went a little bit carzy with cold water, powder and foam party!
So this nails look is themed Songkran Festival =D
 

Lacquers used:
Aqmore P011 (baby blue)
TheFaceShop BR801 (light peach nude)
Sasatinnie mini SME303 (green with blue undertone, fine micro gold shimmer)
Sasatinnie mini SGL510 (blue and silver glitter)
Artline 999XF (Silver)
SkinFood Nail Vita Top Coat

I used Aqmore P011 as the reversed french base, then I sprinkles some Sasatinnie mini SME303 and TheFaceShop BR801 onto the nails, touched up with Sasatinnie mini SGL510 for some sparkles and add a silver belt by using Artline 999XF Silver. Lastly I sealed them with SkinFood Nail Vita Top Coat.

The Songkran Festival is so much fun, same as when I created this nails before I departured to the north.
Have you been to Songkran Festival? Share with me your experiences!

I hope you enjoy this post. =)

28 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Makes me wish I had a steadier hand!

    Becky
    pixiwishesforeheadkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this just splashing lacquers to nails, no steady hands also can make this look de ^_~

      Delete
  2. I never went to that festival but it sounds super fun! :)
    I love the nails... it looks very watercolor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. will appreciate if you can post the it step by step ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will update you when i'm done =)

      Delete
  4. Nice .... Do it on my nails next time. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your nailart

    http://jessicaliani.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard about the Songkran festival and want to attend one of these days as it sounds like it's so much fun! :) Great nails, by the way! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally, my words are too poor to describe festival air!

      Delete
  7. Cool. I wish I can do nail art on my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not experienced the Songkran Festival, but it would be fun. The nails are gorgeous. xoxo KJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's go for next year! =D
      Thanks hehehe

      Delete
  9. Nice idea!! I love your hand too :)
    #gig

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your nails!.

    xo,
    Gime from http://www.coolrunwaystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice nails!, I have been to a few festivals, not really my thing but they are super duper fun!
    Big hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful nails.the water festival in Thailand?
    http://beautyfaceskin123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete