Advertisement

Me , Myself and I

Absolutely free today
I blog just because I want too
=)
 ...
I've recently been so in love with this one
particular picture of mine.
and I think I just found my new love.
Black will officially be my new favourite colour.
...
sekiranya you nak belikan I hadiah baju, seluar ke ape ape,
dipersilakan belikannya dalam warna hitam belegam !
=)
worry not
FUCHSIA  and PINK will still and always be on the top of my list =)
Now until forever hahaha
...
Anyway,
I'm so self-obsessed
(yes I'm narcissistic =) )
to the extend that i deliberately changed most of my profile picture to this
particular image
...
are you ready?
...

BEHOLD !

THE NEW ANGIE !
in case you're asking whats' on me?
well I used
 Maybeline Mineralised compact foundation ( totally affordable)
for my cheeks ( Inglot Cosmetics blusher )
i can't remember what I have on my eye, also because it was covered with shades
but either way I can confirm I had Maybeline Falsies mascara on ( won't leave house without it) ;
and Empro brow pencil ( Thanks Leimun for introducing it to me)
Empro brow pencil , awesome item.
perfect shade , long lasting 
a must have for ladies who are like me with sparse and born naturally with gangster-ish shape, also like me
( no joke woi , =)  )
and for my lips I had on Mentholatum Lip Ice in fragrance free strawberry shade! 
LOVE IT !
LOVE IT LOTS ! 
...
Ahh
I so love myself  =)
Have a great day everyone...


4 comments: