Advertisement

Nails ❤ Pink Hexa on white, red and purple

Wee ~
Today is swatch post on a clear polish containing super shinny and high reflection pink hexagonal glitter pieces in medium size and some pink loose glitter.

#1 On Elianto 02 White : Simple & low profile
Swatches:
Front
Side
#2 On Elianto 20 Rosewood -- Red base: Do you feel CNY?
Swatches:
Front
Side
#3 On Eleanor ENP016 -- purple base: Partyyyy
Swatches:
Front
Side
This polish has no brand and very very cheap (3 for RM10 if I'm not mistaken..), my mom and I bought it at a stall in Metro Prima Aeon.

With this price, i'm surprised the hexagonal glitter pieces are so shinny and reflective towards light. And look how much glitter it can pick up by just single coat!

They look good and brightening up my hands under normal day light and super gorgeous under the sun!

Well, of course I din't wear this long on my nails. I removed this at night before I hit the bed.
In fact, no polishes stay on my nails overnight, unless I'm super in love with it.

Despite the polish thick formula and regular nail polish smell, the final result look stunning.
Good for it's small size, I'm already half way to finish this polish with 3 swatches =)


That's all for today sharing.

Have a nice day





4 comments:

  1. I love the red one! Perfect for the upcoming CNY season. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah, so cheap & the quality is good, must go hunt for it!

    ReplyDelete