Advertisement

Quick Update

Sorry Guys ,
for the lack of update
I know leimun must be cursing me behind my back =)
...
But Hey today is Leimun's last paper for this semester
so you can really expect to see a lot more post from her
as for me,
I'll prolly update later
as I'm currently going through something personal
But not to worry
I'm slowly feeling slightly better already.
don't worry
(just in case you worry about me )
...
None the less
I'll be spending more time spamming on twitter
I love spamming random stuff at least thats what I do in my personal account.
follow us  @BTbyLnA 
or visit this link
...
Till our next update from (high chances)
Leimun
You take care.
...
I cannot wait for leimun to come back to KL
so hopefully I can kidnap her for a couple of hour to go buy something with me. =)
probably practise also on my photography skill
and probably  draft out something cute as well..
I don't know haha..
She is like my team mate and I felt cripled without her haha
LEIMUN FAN LOI LOR !
=)
Take care all.

3 comments:

  1. Copied that!
    Countdown 18 days ngai ma zhon loi lo.
    Then my time is yours. Hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your time is mine ... haha.. sounded so ... gay-ish? hahaha... =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm straight i like leng zai and mang nam hahhahaha

      Delete