Advertisement

Nails ❤ Pink love

Hello pretties ❤~
I'm a huge fan of heart shape. They look so girly and sweet that melt my heart.
I did this during my study for second paper in final exam and scheduled to post today.
Too stress I had to put those notes aside and do somethings that make me happy.
Playing with my babies ^__^ 

Things used for this look:
From left to right:
Loose pink glitter with green reflection
Etude House PK012
Scotch tape *Not shown in image*
Sharpie Twin Tip Fine/Ultra Fine Permanent Marker *Not shown in image*

First, cut the scotch tape into empty heart shape before painting all nails pink. This can avoid the freshly painted nails smudge or ruin while cutting the scotch tape. Then stick the tape on ring finger, put on another thin coat of pink and dip finger into the loose glitter. After that, tap off the excess glitters and remove tape. Next, use black Sharpie Twin Tips Marker Pen to outline the heart shape. Finally, Put on a top coat then you're done! =D

Here is how they look like:
Front #1
Front #2
Side #1
Side #2
Don't forget to check this out too! Aqmore love
 
Until then,

2 comments: