Advertisement

Nails ❤ Black & White

Hey, It's been awhile for nail post.
My final is almost done, so I have more time for blog. =)
Thanks Angeline taking care of blog while I'm away.

As you can see there, I trimmed my nails to their shortest length.
When I having them long,  I keep scratched and hurt myself. So no jodoh with long nails *sobz*
Anyway, I found short nails look so cute and neat. Hehehe..

This is just a super simple nails look that dapped on black glitters on white base.
Here are what I used for this look:
From left to right:
Etude House Base Coat
Essence Multi Dimension XXXL Shine in 79 Perfectly True
Black glitter containing medium size black and holographic hexagonal pieces and fine black glitter.

These are the looks from different angles ~
Front #1
Front #2
Side #1
Side #2
 I hope you like this simple look as much as I do.
Any questions or comment please give at the comment column below.

Until then,
❤ 




2 comments:

  1. Your original nails are long, the length is just nice~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! =D
      Every shapes have their beauty, depends on the way you see it.
      Have nice day Yen

      Delete