Advertisement

Nails ❤ Purple geometry colour blocks

Hello there pretty~
Today is a short and quick post about notd (nails of the day).
This is my first attempt to geometry colour blocking by using purples.
This is going to be fun wearing to school. Hehee

Babies used for this look are:
From left to right:
Elianto 40 Twilight Zone
Elianto 38 Neon Purple
Eleanor Nail Enamel ENP016
Eleanor Nail Enamel ENP035

By using sharp pointy of dotting tool (other options: toothpick), I outlined the blocks with Twilight Zone. Then I filled in the block randomly with selected colours (Neon Purple, ENP016, ENP035). Lastly I used Twilight Zone to draw again the lines for blocks.

Here is the final looks~
Overall, I'm happy how it turn out for my first time. Look so young, vibrant and energetic! =D
But, the lines are not good. hmm~ =/
Maybe I should use black nail striper, steady hand, or tape next time. 

Alright, prepare to school!
Happy week ahead ladies!  ^_~

Until then,
Stay healthy and confidence

❤ 


8 comments:

  1. Love it!!! You always have exciting nail art. Keep it coming. They give me great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jerine! =D
      I bet it look great on you matching with your dress! ❤

      Delete
  2. Those are interesting designs. Tape would have helped, but I still like how it turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehee, thanks Joey.
      Yeah, I need to try out with tape. =)

      Delete
  3. So pretty leh... Hiya sure need time to do it.l have shiver hand kan cheong


    Namesherry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah thank sherry! spend more time get better result ma. No need kan cheong, steady steady.

      Delete
  4. U really have a steady hand to do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey choi yen, not really have steady hand. I draw it dot by dot >_<

      Delete