Advertisement

Nails ❤ New Year with Sparkles

Hellooooo, Today is new year eve!
Let's rock your nails with sparkles and be the spotlight in the partyyy ^_~
Image from Pinterest
I'm wearing this super shinny nails today.
My 2013 New Year Nails
To do this, I used:
From left to right:
Elianto 02 White
Eleanor ENP 054
Silver fine glitter **We have sell fine glitter here, interested kindly PM us**

First, create a half moon reverse french with ring tape and white polish.
To get nice clean curve, I quickly remove the tape after paint the nails one by one.
Step 1
Step 2
Then, time to add some blink ^_~
Dipped the nails into glitter pot & use fan brush to gently remove excess glitter.
**Thanks Angeline for the fan brush =D**
Step 3
Clean off the mess and get ready rock this new year!
Finish look #1
Finish look #2
We hope everyone get a better year in 2013.
What's your new year resolution & wishes?





8 comments:

  1. Nice and sparkly! :D I wanted to buy ring tape for the longest time ever, but then i just KNOW that i have some at home. Until now I still haven't found them, LOL.
    Happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, they will come out eventually.
      Last time i couldn't found my ring tape, end up use scotch tape do. hahhaha

      Delete
  2. Love the beautiful nails. Just found your blog and love it. I'm definitely following you now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I just went your blog! great blog & i followed you already! =D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! Happy new year to you too. All the best my friend =D

      Delete
  4. I love this,its simple yet gorgeous,but can i know where can i buy that ring tape??And how much are you selling the silver fine glitter??Its so bling bling lol :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ring tape can get in stationary shop ^_^
      The fine silver glitter we selling at RM2.50 only~
      If interest PM us on www.beautifulthings.inquiry@gmail.com kay

      Delete