Advertisement

Nails ❤ Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!!
Today, I'm thinking a very sweet and girly Christmas, so I choosing pink, red and white for NOTD. =)
Babies used:
From left to right:
Etude House PK012
Elianto 20 Rosewood
Elianto 02 White

I put 2 coats of Etude House PK012 as my base color. Then, using Elianto Rosewood and White, I draw a Christmas hat on ring finger and white snow for the rest. On thumb, I used dotting tool to write X'mas and a snow mountain. =)
Wee! That's all from me today!
Merry Christmas Beauties!



4 comments:

  1. Awww... that's really cute and very Christmas-y! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yip, thanks laura and Merry Christmass =D

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas & Happy 2013 to you & family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks choi yen. All the best in new year! =D

      Delete