Advertisement

Nails ❤ Holly for X'mas

Hi!! How's everyone? It's Chritsmas Eve! =D
I apologize for lack of update blog last week, get caught up by school works. @_#
Finally I steal some time to do this holly nail art for Christmas and I love to share how I do it =)

Babies used:
From left to right:
Light green 47
Dark green 27
Elianto 12 Indian Red
Elianto 20 Rosewood
Bloop 05-40 **you can read the review & swatches here**

Front:
Dotting tool & rhinestones

#1:
Paint the base colour. I'm using Bloop metallic grey with matte finish. 
#2:
Dot 3 dots of red by using doting tool.
#3:
Add the leaves.
#4:
Add some rhinestone to the cherry and light green to leaves.
That's it! you're done! =D
Merry Christmas everyone!

Stay happy and healthy!


1 comment:

  1. Hiya girls, so i love glitter and sparkle an all....but do you have a good quick way to remove. I often end up filling and usieng varnish remover which tske ages. Any more ideas ?

    ReplyDelete