Advertisement

Review ❤ Feeling Autumn-ish with Light Coral (Elianto)

Hiii~~
Let's do some swatches today!

Let's me introduce you, No34 Light Coral by Elianto.
I bought this colour few months ago in AS mall and ever since then, it was left in one of my storage box. Until recently, I picked up some colours to bring to Perlis, and then I noticed this poor little baby being ignore since the 1st day. So I bring it over and try it on!

Here is some swatches:
Outdoor sunlight

Outdoor sunlight
Outdoor sunlight
Indoor lighting
Indoor lighting

This colour is light coral with brownish undertone and a hint of purple-ish under the sunlight. I can feel Auntumn here!

It goes opaque with 2 coats, easy application with long holding cap, fast drying within 2-3 minutes (if in thin coat) and easy removal. I like this color, it make my skin look fairer. Hehehe

However, just like other Elianto nail polishes, base coat is a must, unless you want to stain your nails.

Hope you like this colour~

Until then,
Stay safe and pretty ❤

4 comments:

  1. lovely shade.... I really want to try Elianto Nail polishes....Love their shades and this shade looks lovely on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey appy, you should go for it! ❤

      Delete
  2. Paint them on my nails next time please I want it =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Np, anytime. you are my hand model hahha

      Delete