Advertisement

Nails ❤ Leopard Matte Madness!

Oh hey girl

Meet wild wild leopard print.
I'm not very fond to animal prints, but leopard pattern seem attractive to me.
It's easy and fun!

I trying something new I got in my hand, Inglot Top Coat Matte 16. Hehehe.. my early Chirtsmas gift from Mr. T.

Here is the babies I used:
Polishes ❤
Front (Left to Right):
Elianto 27 Turquoise
Eleanor Nail Enamel ENP035
Inglot 16 Top Coat Matte

Back (Left to Right):
Elianto 02 Dodger Blue
Elianto 40 Twilight Zone
 
As usual, 1 layer of base coat and 2 layers of base colour.
Here I using Eleanor Nail Enamel ENP035.
Sunlight
After applied 1 thick coat of Inglot 16 Top Coat Matte, I randomly dots my nails with Elianto 27 Turquoise and Elianto 02 Dodger Blue by using the tips of the brush. The shapes are not necessary to be prefectly round. =)
Sunlight
With flash
Last, circle the dots with Elainto 40 Twilight Zone and dotting tools to finish up the design.
I'm not coating them with top coat because I want them to stay matte at the base and glossy on the leopard prints.

Here is the finished looks~
Sunlight
Sunlight
Sunlight
Sunlight
My ss pictures with freshly painted nails. Hehee..
Secretary pose learned from ah yee. =P

Going to rock my leopard now!
ByeBye~

11 comments:

  1. Wow, they look really good! :D I've always wanted to try leopard print nails but always felt that my hands too cacat to do both sides, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura. this brighten up my day.. or night. =D
      Leopard print very simple and easy just draw ( ) around the color dots.
      My left hand cacat too also can do, you can too!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Lilian! Hapy to see you here ^_^
      Yeah it is easy!

      Delete
  3. I so wish I can keep long nail...I used to do leopard print during college time...grrr...but i love the base color..very beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cindy, hahah yay for leopard print!
      I had tried leopard print on short nails, they look super cute!
      The base color is Eleanor Nail Enamel ENP035, available at Sasa =D

      Delete
  4. wow lovely.....Wish I could do such lovely nail arts....sigh !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Appy, you can do it too, very simple just 3 steps. This is my 2nd time to do leopard print. =D

      Delete
  5. Lovely.... How you do the black outline? By using the original applicator or others brush?

    ReplyDelete
  6. by using dotting tool with black polish. toothpick work same too. =D

    ReplyDelete