Advertisement

Girls time ❤ Mani+Pedi with Angeline

Angeline and I had so much fun in this deevapali public holiday.
We dyed our hair with Revlon Burgundy Brown & she be my model for mani + pedi =)

Here's the picture of her hands and feet
*load spamming images =P*

Hands: ~
Both hands with indoor yellow light
Both hands with normal light
 Close up!
Close up -- Right hand #1
Close up -- Right hand #2
For hands, I used Etude House Base Coat to protect her nails from staining. Then I applied 3 coats of Eleanor Nail Enamel in ENP007 (peach) until it's opaque. On ring finger, I sticked silver hexagon as her french tips and a rhinestone on it. Finished up with OPI Top Coat with the aids of OPI Drip Dry.

Feet:
With normal lighting
With normal lighting
With strong lighting
Close up
For feets, I used Etude House Base Coat as the protecting layer. Then I applied 2 coats of OPI NL UO3 It's My Year ( Pretty purple varnish with fine gold, red and purple loose glitter). I sticked 2 big rhinestone on thumb toe and small rhinestone on others. Finish up with OPI Top Coat.


That's all from Us!
Any inquiry feel free to email us at beautifulthings.inquiry@gmail.com or comment below ~


Have a nice day!

8 comments:

  1. The little rhinestone accent is really nice, and the overall effect is very pretty and elegant! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have shaky hands, can't put those rhinestones nicely on my nails >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try use tweezer to put them in place =3

      Delete
  3. wow its so gorgeous...love the rhinestones Leimun...Kudos to your nail arts girl :)

    ReplyDelete