Advertisement

Nail art ❤ polka dots

Hello Ladies! Today let's do somethings with polka dots trends!

Image credit to Pinterest
DOTs dots 。。。。it's everywhere ~

Image credit to Pinterest
Meanwhile, AQMORE water based nail polish is doing a nationwide "Run Wild, Fun & Creativity with Polka Dots " Contest with the prize of RM360 Aqmore babies!

Image from AQMORE Polka dots
So.. here is my entry for Aqmore nail polish polka dots contest: Inspired by Polka dots clothing from Pinterest and strong driving force from the prizes of AQMORE. ^_~
Click here for my review on their babies.

here is how I do it:

Step 1:
Paint on the base coat, and 2 coats of based colors. I'm using Etude House Base CoatThe Face Shop BK901 (black) and Essence Multidimension XXXL Multishine Nail Polish in 68 Perfectly True
Step 2:
Dot the dots. Here I put smaller white dots on black based, and uneven size black dots on white based with toothpick & dotting tool.
Step 3:
Framed the silver beads around black dots on ring finger for more special and 3D effect. And... It's DONE ~
I hope you guys enjoy this short post and have fun trying it out.
Do share with us urs by sending us link or post it on our Facebook page or twitter @BTbyLnA

Last by not least, don't forget to vote for me by clicking "LIKE" on my photo at Aqmore polka dots contest !


Until then,
Take care and stay pretty ~

4 comments:

  1. Hi, nice to meet you:) I followed your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks =D
      i followed yours too. nice blog

      Delete
  2. cute polka dot nail! can u do one for me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment.. haha... If there ever comes a chance .. I don't see why not. =)

      Delete