Advertisement

DIY ❤ Simple bracelet

Hey Pretty! ❤

Let's have something different today with these lovely bracelet.
I like to browse accessories store but rarely spend $$ on them.

Due to my kiam-ness, I decided to do it myself. =D
So, I grab some materials at craft stores, get creative and customize my own bracelet.

Here is how they look like.. 

#1 Just a lady

#1 Just a lady
#1 Just a lady is made for petite lady with small wrist by using thread and ribbon as decoration.

#2 Girly braid

#2 Girly braid
#2 Girly braid is made for cute girls with simple combination of thread and craft rope (?).

I'm using red as my main colour in these bracelet due to my "roses crush" recently.
You can use whatever colour u like and be creative! =D

This is my first attempt to make this. Sorry I'm doesnt familiar with the materials name.
Anyway, I'm quite happy with the result =)
What do you think? 

Any request please feel free to leave a comment below or email us at www.beautifulthings.inquiry@gmail.com

Do like us on facebook page and follow us on twitter @BTbyLnA for more updates!


Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Like a BFF bracelet! Love the colors by the way...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lilian! =D
      I making them for my friends though. hee

      Delete