Advertisement

Have You De-worm?

How have everyone been lately?
I've been pretty under the weather.
But not to worry...
I'm feeling much better...
The antibiotic made me visit the loo several time...
lost weight ... not bad huh...
...
So today post is not really
 not really 100% beauty related
Hmm... how do I say it?
Health related?
Either way, Beauty not only comes from the appearance but also inwardly ...physically... mentally...
....
ZZzzz no idea.. Anyway,
Big question is HAVE YOU HAD YOUR DOSAGE OF Zentel?
If you haven't I highly suggest you do. 
I mean hey you won't know what worm you're housing in your tummy right?
...
hahahaha... I never really put much focus on these de-worm tablet..
not till I entered Uni...
That also I took them because I either just felt like or my friends just basically influence me in to it..
...
I dare admit that I started paying much more attention to these de-worm thingy after Xiuan told me a story.
...
I'm going to share it with you either way hahah...
hahaha... It started when I had a very bad headache and then at that moment Xiuan was on google at his house looking for some information related to animals (he has a cute little poodle)
so for some crazy reason...
he started asking me if I took de-worm pills or not since I do sleep with my pets on the same bed...
now my dog does take medications to help her de-worm but then still we never know right...
So of course I said no and then the whole hoo haa story begins on how 
this girl he read on news that she sleeps with her dog and then the dog is not thoroughly de-wormed..
and somehow those tape worms from the dog actually went over to the girl and then somehow her tummy was housing long tape worm.
making her tummy bloated
...
He also scared me about the news he also read on newspaper saying the victim was constantly having headache because there were worms in her head !!!
...
at that moment when he told me that I was like freaking out major...
I instantly made a simple checkup on myself was freaking out even more... 
Tummy bloated? *check !
Headache? *double check !!
when was the last time I went to the loo ? *Thinks* *yesterday !!! OMG WORMS EATING MY POOP !!  Check check check !!!!
...
hahaha... It was pretty scary
I actually took the next bus to town looking for these de-worm tablet !...
I even called home and made it compulsory that every living thing at home is to be de-wormed.
Scary right...
and that's how I actually put so much emphasis about getting my Zentel dose every 4-6 months once
....
So some of you now  would be like... 
Aiyo , Angie no worries... I don't have pets at home..
Before you're 100% sure that your internal body is free from these parasite
let me tell you what  my sister read the other day on Daily chillies.
I couldn't remember everything in detail but
it goes something like, this lady de-worm herself often and is free from worms and stuff like so...
but then recently she got lazy and thinking she is still protected she went ahead eating wild berries
after a couple of says her tummy went bloated and she was having tummy ache..
she went to the hospital and then took an X-ray and saw white stuff and
immediately she was sent to the operation theater
when they operate
The surgeon actually saw a whole tummy filled with living tape worm... the length and size of a pencil !!! 
the white spots they saw were actually eggs of the worm on her intestine !!!
Yikes....
...
Some may say 
I don't eat wild berries and I am very sure the veggie I take I wash them clean the water I drink I boil them well
 ...
But
Sometimes it may not be the type of food you consume
it may be you know a worm accidentally fall from a tree and then landed on your head.
I learnt also that sometimes when your scalp suddenly inflamed 


But the there is no puss and give you this type of weird itch and pain at the same time it's actually the migration of the tapeworm from the surface into your scalp forming nodules
It can also cause you to have this bad dandruff or crusting skin around the infected area. 
...
My mission today is not to tell you scary story.
The reason why I share those story with you is to ensure that I can instill in you the importance of taking such tablet. It only cost RM5.60 per box not that expensive and you can be rest assured you're free from any form of worms at least for a good 4-6 months. 
...
Owh and remember Pregnant ladies cannot take Zentel.
The come in liquid form for children and tablet form for adults..


This is what you get when you open the packaging..


There is also easy instructions about how often you need to be de-wormed as well as the type of penitential worms which may exist in you... hahaha 



So what are you waiting for? Head on down to your nearest Pharmacy and get yourself a box of Zentel.
...
I've already had my doze what about you?
...
So thank you so much for reading this post.. No it's not sponsored 
if you have any inquiries or suggestions
you can email them to us at beautifulthings.inquiries@gmail.com
or easily drop us a comment.  
...
Have a nice week ahead... take care... 



3 comments:

  1. I kinda freak out when heard these stories!
    Anyhow, i stil continue with my zental dosage every half month just to not letting worms eat my nutrients XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl... you're suppose to take it every 4-6 month gap.. prolly 2-3 times a hear... hahaha... you typo isit... every half a month you'll be overdosed XDD... Good to know you're practicing good stuff

      Delete
    2. hehe yes i typo. LOL half year la hahaha =D

      Delete