In this hot and 365 summery days in Malaysia, we cannot avoid to show our feet in sandal and flip flop.
Me, myself have a very very dry feet. I been hiding them in sport shoes for long time, especially now I'm working which is required to wear fully closed shoes for safety purpose.
After 5 days buried my feets in dark dungeon, It's time to free them to sunshine!
Due to my cheapness $$, I want to DIY foot mask by using whatever in my kitchen, instead of buy a packed readily foot mask from market.
Here is what I gt..
|Part of the items used. =)|
Contained lactic acid that help to dissolve dead skin, help smooth and exfoliate skin! you all know how much I ❤ it from previous post!
To remove dead cells & smoothen skin
To dry feet.. (lolx, of cuz!)
Warm water + dead sea salt
To relax, soften dead skin & enhance blood circulation
To wrap & trap yogurt for better absorption
Rosken Dry Skin Hydrating Lotion with Vitamin E
To wrap & trap lotion for better absorption. Here I used long socks, to cover up to my knee
To scoop up yogurt. For hygien purpose..
To apply yogurt
1. Prepare and add 1 spoon of dead sea salt into warm water.
2. Soak feets into warm water for 15 to 20 minutes in order to help blood circulation & soften the dead cells. (Remember test water temperature o~ )
|Ahh~ I love soaking feet in warm water.. ❤|
3. File and scrub feet to remove dead cells & to smoothen rough areas (especially at ball of the foot)
4. Pat dry feet with towel.
5. Apply natural yogurt onto feet & wrap them with plastic bags. Wait for 30 minutes~
|Wee~ Look ugly & need be extra careful when walk around with this plastic. So slippery >__<|
6. Wash off the yogurt and apply moisturizer with 3 times more amount than usual!
|I'm fans of Rosken Dry Skin Hydrating Lotion with Vit E. So moisturizing! ❤ this so much!|
7. Lastly, Wear socks & sleep with them through the night~ =D
|Hello! pink socks! Feel warm warm inside so comfy, especially in this chill rainy night~|
For better result, repeat step 6 & step 7 every night to get smooth & hydrated feet! =D
Hee hee~ happy trying out this treatment and feel free to share out your thoughts at below comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!