Advertisement

skincare for lips ❤ honey & sugar

Hello beautiful ones~
Lately I busy for final examination, that's why I didn't manage to update blog.. =__=
Finally all the subjects with high credit hours is passed and left a last subjects on coming Thursday,
so I take the oppurtunity to share my lips care here.

I spend most of my time at school, because of air-conditioning. hehe
Althought is comfy to stay in air-conditioning space, my skin become dry and my lips dry off and wrinkles appearances increase.

Well, weather in Malaysia is so hot and humid. So I will prefer to study in comfortable and chilled place compared to dull and hot place (my hostel.. =._=)

Okay, I going to stop bla here and let's get into the point! ( neh, i should do this at very beginning of thes entry right? =l )

Remedy for soft and pumping lips~

  Before: obviously premature wrinkles on lips are greeting here
!
1st: Add a small amount of sugar.
2nd: Grab your honey!
3rd: Add small amount of honey into containment. Ratio of sugar and honey 3:1
I like to put more sugar for exfoliation 

4th: Mix them well
5th: Apply on lips. Gently massage the lips and leave them for couples of minutes before rinse off. (they smell so so yummy I actually can't help to taste abit >_<")
After: Lips become redder (?) and smoother. Premature wrinkles on lips is less visible. (Rome is not build in one day. I just did this once in very long time, so can't expect to get baby soft lips instantly. )

After applying sebamed baby lip balm =)
Okay! That's all from me today!
I hope this entry is useful to you.


Lastly, camwhore snap!
Gotta back to study (nerdy face).
Have a nice day! =D

1 comment:

  1. Whats up this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to
    know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code
    with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience
    so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly
    appreciated!

    my website; Biogeniste INstant Wrinkle Reducer

    ReplyDelete