Does your skin looks dull?
Suffering from ance problem?
Here I have an effective and easy way to help improve these problems!
DIY Oat mask!
Any oat can be use for this mask, I recommend to use organic oat as it is safer and gentler for sensitive skin.
I got some facts on how beneficial oat to our skin from Hilda that I would like to share~ ❤
1. Oat have amazing anti-inflammation properties that work gently on every skin type, even for sensitive skin.
Comment: Work great for me, btw, I'm combination skin. heheh
2. Oat contains a cleasing agent known as saponin can be used as a mild face cleanser.
Comment: Yes, in fact, I used oat to clean my face every morning instead of regular face cleanser.
3. Oat acts as a moisturizer and a gentle exfoliator.
Comment: Thumbs up for Oat! My skin feel so soft and smooth after used it! Look brighter too when I used it as scrub.
4. Oat can help to reduce skin problems such as rashes, acne, and eczema.
Comment: Doesn't have such problems to test. Thank God.
5. Oat can help relieve symptoms of aging.
Comment: I been using oat 2 weeks, noticing the wrinkles around my eyes is reducing. so, it's work! Haha~
Ps: I also found that oat mask can help minimize pores size! ^_^
Okay! Let's get into the main point!
1. Get your favourite oatmeal & take a small amount in a container.
|Certified organic oats - instant baby oat from Country Farm Organics Mart Ptd Ltd|
|Have safety and quality certification: Organic (ICEA Italy), HACCP, GMP and HALAL|
2. Add water into the container (oat:water ratio 1:3) and mix them well until the liquid become milky colour.
|I using a pudding cup ^_^|
|Milky~ smell good|
3. Take a cotton pad and divided it into 3 pieces.
|Or you can just use 1 cotton pad. It's optinal|
4. Put the milky liquid onto the cotton pad throughoutly.
|Place them on palm|
|Add oat liquid on them and gently squeeze so that they are evenly distributed|
5. Put those cotton pad on a clean face for 15 minutes then remove them.
|Start the the center of face. They smell so good, I want to eat them. >_<|
|Then the whole face. Yii~ Look scary. Just hang on for couple of minutes, healthy and beautiful skin is waiting ahead!|
6. Don't waste the remaining! Take the extra liquid and the oat gently scrub on face and neck area for exfoliation.
|Rub rub rub. all dead cell go away~|
7. Okay, Now wash the face with clean water and continue with basic skincare routine.
|Soft soft, hehehhe I love this awesome humble creature of God!|
Remember, Rome is not build in one day. Continue to do this for few days so you can see the result and feel the differences!
Goodbye and Take care =)
I did not edit the colour or any of the pictures, just watermark them. =)